- 12 Chips Ahoy Real Chocolate Chip Cookies (I use a few more)
- 1 package (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen berry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup crushed strawberries
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup or more strawberries, halved
- PLACE cookies on the bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan. Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended Gradually add juice concentrate, beating well after each addition. Stir in crushed strawberries. Add whipped topping; stir with wire wisk until well blended. Pour over cookies in pan. FREEZE several hours or until firm. Remove from freezer and let stand in refrigerator for about 15 minutes before serving. Top with halved strawberries and whipped topping.
- 1 small box of vanilla cook & serve pudding
- 1 small box of sugar free strawberry jello
- 4 cups of sliced Strawberries
- 1 baked pie crust
- Cook pudding with 2 cups of water.
- Stir well. Cook until bubbles form.
- Remove from heat.
- Add jello, stir until well dissolved.
- Cool, pour over the 4 cups of sliced berries
- Pour into a baked pie crust. Chill 3 to 4 hours.
- Top with REAL whipped cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- Mix all dry ingredients. Work in shortening as you would for a pie crust. Beat egg in cup and fill with milk gradually. Mix with the flour mixture, stirring as little as possible. Put in a greased 9 x 9-inch pan. Bake for around 20 minutes in a 375-degree oven. Serve with fresh, sweetened, mashed, or sliced strawberries. Top with real whipped cream. Can use frozen berries also.
Another one of our favorites!
- 1 pound fresh spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cut up
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 T. sesame seeds
- 1 T. poppy seeds
- 1-1/2 tsp. minced onion
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Toss spinach and strawberries together gently in large salad bowl.
Directions for Dressing
- Combine all dressing ingredients in blender. Blend 30 seconds just before pouring on salad to serve.